Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord.
Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting—for he will never disappoint you! (Psa 27:14)
- Why do we give up – because we want our own way?
- Why are we impatient – because we’re selfish and want it now!
- Why do we separate ourselves from our entwinement – because we’ve learned nothing from Eve and like her, we can be easily led.
- Why do we need to be brave and courageous – because we need to learn not to run away from hurt and pain and to stand with Jesus and face whatever stands against us ‘both’ full on!
- Why do we need to keep hopeful – because GOD has ‘shown’ us how much He cares and even when he seems to fade away He is still bigger than anything that could ever try and rip us away from Him.
Bottom line – He doesn’t want robots! He gave us free will and revealed Himself to us so that we could decide for ourselves whether or not we would choose Him in every situation.
So to you – Child of the Living GOD, I say choose Life!
URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS: PRAYER REQUESTS:
Young Lydia who is suffering in hospital and needing help with her still undiagnosed condition – as well her suffering mother and father.
Rachel, who’s been admitted to a Hospice – please can we pray for her young family and her husband…
Karen a mother who yesterday suffered a terrible brain aneurysm and went into cardiac arrest ...
As well as a few others (GOD knows who they are), who are really going through some yukky stuff right now. Thank you.