I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.] (Phil 4:13 AMP)
One of the biggest questions ever is, “How do you hear GOD’s voice?”
Here are a few points to help
1. Get rid of the stupid though that ‘GOD will never speak to me’ and accept that GOD has created you for a close relationship - a friendship with himself. Like a true friend, he wants to discuss your needs and the opportunity to offer friendly advice.
2. Consider your motives for wanting to hear from GOD. It’s the ‘why’ that always interests him ... be prepared for an explanation on your part.
3. Make your objective more than just hearing from GOD. You might have just the one question - be prepared though as GOD might have some of his own.
4. Stay humble - don’t let pride creep into your soul. Don’t ever try to ‘big up’ your relationship with GOD with others.
5. Don‘t try to coerce or manipulate GOD. He already knows your heart and motives - so what’s the point.
If you have more to encourage others then please feel free to share. ❤️